We bundle services dependent on client needs. We can provide the following services:
- Professional development for researchers, research assistants, project managers.
- Writing coaching and mentoring.
- Support for VPAs, VPARS, and Deans across most disciplines.
- Support for Executive Directors and Boards.
- Consultant for social media plans and management.
- University and Non-Profit grant and report writing services.
- Editing, indexing and book proposal support.
- Community consultation and facilitation.
- Grant consultation, writing and editing.
References available upon request. We always tailor references to be relevant to the services you request.
Recent projects include:
Living Shoreline for ACAP Cape Breton, in Malagawatch First Nation
International research program with BRAC Uganda and CRC
Old Sydney Society museum development project
Workshops for Mount Saint Vincent University, St. Thomas University, Cape Breton Centre for Craft & Design, Nova Scotia Community Sector Council
Support of successful Canada Research Chair applications and
SSHRC grants; valued $10K-2.5M
Contact us for a discussion of your project and an estimate.